Lies & Faggot Tales

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE




"You aint’t gotta lie Craig, You ain’t gotta lie!!"

The #1 lie that is sweeping the homosexual community is a lie that has yet to be addressed. A lie that bottoms & versatile men tell with the ease of Beyonce saying she wrote that hit record herself. The #1 lie told is- “I got that Bomb ass, my shyt tight as hell”. Niggas are lying on their *boceta left and right and frankly I’m tired of it.
Kid you not, I’ve heard this line from the last 10 guys I’ve been with and only 2 have actually had some good ass. If b/v’s think all guys lie about having a big dick then I say all b/v’s lie about having good tight ass. NEWS FLASH we only tell you its good so that we can hit it again if we want.

If you think you got that bomb ass, that good good but yet you’re often left wondering “why hasn’t he called me back?” or “why won’t he make me his boyfriend?” or “why is he cheating?”…let me be the one to break it to you- IT AIN’T GOOD LIKE YOU THINK.

I’ve had plenty of discussions with friends on the topic of “Which is harder to come across, good ass or good dick?” and it is agreed upon that some good ass is definitely harder to come across. Unlike good dick, good ass looses it’s goodness after sometime. The water runs dry, the tightness leaves, the warmth gets a little bit colder. So, when your ocean waves no longer pound the shore like they once did take it easy and understand that it’s alright to have some ol’ regular @ss.

*Boceta- Portuguese slang for female genetalia

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

I Love this fucking blog and its harder to come by good ass. I got good dick and when the booty aint good my dick goes limp, Btw looking for a new jumpoff

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks