The New Straight Man

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE




If I had to hear him say “I’m straight!” one more time I was going to scream. It was too early in the morning for this shit. He had already said it like 6 times in his ramblings at me. I never doubted he was straight. I can spot a gay man on sight and I never once thought he was gay or had homosexual tendencies. “I’m 100% straight bruh. I LOVE PUSSY” he said …I was looking at him trying to figure out if he was attempting to convince me or himself. I mean, I had seen him eat & beat the hell out of some pussy 3 times this week. Three different girls 3 different days. I knew he loved pussy and the females loved him. That’s why when he asked if he could fuck some chick at my house, since his baby mama was at his crib I immediately said “Yeah as long as I can watch”. I knew he wouldn’t have a problem convincing the girl to let me watch because in addition to being sexy as hell and knowing it he was also charming as fuck and had a seductive swagg.

“I just had too much to drink man” he solemnly stated.….I myself spent $120 at the bar and he bought a round every time I bought a round. We both clearly had too much to drink. “I mean you my boy and you cool as fuck even if you are gay. I told you I never had a friend that happen to be gay but I don’t give a fuck long as you know I’m straight and don’t get down like that.”

I was trying to be empathetic and understanding in this situation but he was getting on my last nerve. I never said a word though. I sat quiet and let him vent. “You know what bruh I don’t even wanna discuss this shit no more. At all. Period.” I could tell by the stern disgusted look on his face he was serious. I’m looking at him like he's crazy cause the only thing I had said was “Hey those my boxers you puttin on. Yours are over here.”

Having to sit thru his self inflicted guilt trip and denial rant for 30min assured me it wasn’t worth it. And it was all his doing. He knew I was crushin on him when he said I was too drunk to drive and insisted on driving me home and spending the night at my house. After I tossed him basketball shorts to sleep in he was the one who threw the first head slap which started the play wrestling when we were in our boxers and no shirts. I LIKE MEN and rolling around drunk and half naked with one was no doubt going to get me on hard. And it did.
 
While wrestling, I had pinned him on his stomach, arm bent behind his head, face down in the carpet. All the skin to skin body contact and aggression had my adrenalin rushing. As I laid on top of him, my crotch to his ample ass, what started out as an innocent attempt to show who was the alpha male had taken an erotic turn. My dick became so stiff and rock hard it hurt. He felt it and to my surprise began to roll his ass and grind his hips against it.

When I felt him do that I slid my boxers off while keeping him pinned down. I was completely naked. Then I began to slide his boxers down. With his 1 free hand he pulled them back up with a strong grip saying “I’m not gay man"…However he wasn’t putting up much of a struggle. It should have taken more than 3 resistant tugs to get him to let his boxers go. When he released his grip from the boxers and began to grind his naked ass and hips against me. I began to kiss him on the nape of his neck.

If he had a problem with me sliding my bare dick back and fourth in-between his bare ass cheeks he would have said “Naw bruh I’m straight” more forceful than he did. Hell he’s taller than me and way more muscular so he could have pushed me off. He would not have continued to roll his ass and throw it back on my dick if he didn’t want to feel it next to his hole.

The only time he got angry and attempted to push me off is when I tried to take my finger and touch his butt hole. And a forceful angry “Naw bruh I told you I’m straight!!” Was enough to let me know not to try that shit again. If he didn’t like my naked body on his he would not have started back rapidly grinding his ass once I removed that finger. And when I said “Damn. Im bout to cum” he would have got the fuck up wit the quickness because I had stopped pinning him down at least 10minutes ago. Instead as the cum streamed up his ass and made a puddle in the arch of his back he grabbed my neck pulling me closer, rolling his back in conjunction with his ass smearing the cum between us. After that we both just got in my bed and went to sleep.

It was a great ending to a good night. It would be a great memory had he not fucked it up the next morning....I’m over it though. He’s straight. I get it. Whatever.

15 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

That is a first indicator of someone convincing himself that he is not gay. That was hot!

Eduardo Guize said...

hot!!!

Anonymous said...

It's always been my experience that straight guys are the best! Very hot story!

Unknown said...

Loved it! And I'm wishing for a sequel. I think he'll find his way back to you.

Cogent Ascending said...

Be careful self loathing fags are the most dangerous kind to fuck with. They can't be honest with themselves they sure as shit can't be honest with anyone else.
That kind of inability leads to all sorts of horrible things.

Bruno Laliberté said...

i have a guy like that, about half my age who's been hanging around for years, coming over and talking pussy. but he's often asked to take a shower and coming out with just a towel, sitting down provocatively. but i always told him that, if he ever wanted something, he'd have to do the first move. he once said [jokingly, he claimed, afterwards...] that he dramt of me when he jerked off. i didn't make a big deal about it. his drama, not mine. i'llnever try seducing him as i don't want to be blamed for it; but i sure as hell am thinking about it... damn str8 guys!! can't live with them, cannot live without them!!...
:)~
HUGZ

Anonymous said...

Nice post bruh! Really like that shit man! I kinda like them type of guys, they make you work harder! Keep up the good work bruh!

Chet said...

They slay me with that "I'm STR8" straight from a woman to another man. I do love the cat and mouse game it makes it all the better once you catch the rascal. I can't recall how many times amy friend Cheww has told me that he is STR8, but wants to tell me all about his sex escapades with women. Well at least you some fun.

aRm said...

I'm not gay either. I just suck dick.

TOY COUTURE said...

@bigpenisgay - Please email me personally if you're interested in ad space..lol..STOP spamming comment sections!

@WannabeVirginia W.- I totally agree..Denial is always the 1st step IN the closet!

@Eduardo Guize- Thank you!

@Michael Rivers- Well that was my first experience with a self identified "straight" man..Hopefully future 'post' encounters with them aren't such a headache..(sighs)

@Mechadude2001- He was M.I.A for a week after this but now I'm getting called on a daily basis. He admited it wasn't the alcohol and he knew what he was doing. He still claims to be "str8" BUT still likes to get together and get drunk..SMH..So who knows on the sequesl.. He better be glad he sexy as hell or I'd ignore his calls completely..

@Cogent Ascending- I know. And thats why I tread those waters lightly.

@TICKLEBEAR- Ok so Im not the only one dealing with this type of confusion!..If you're there also Im in good company :)

@Anonymous- Thank you!..and I have to agree the challenge of it all is enticing

@Chet- Yea its some good & bad that comes along with it. Although I may give the side eye, I personally dont care if u call urself str8, gay, bi, or a chair..just get naked and shut up!

@aRm LMAO!!! Now if I could just meeet more str8 men like yourself my life would be complete..lol..Suck on with your str8 self!!!

Bruno Laliberté said...

i don't know what's your personal preferences, but my suggestion: italian married men!! they're eager to please and ever so grateful!! their machismo is really not a problem!!
:D~

HUGZ

Silent Noyse said...

Toy, Since the time you came to my site and commented on a poem I have referenced you to a lot of my friends... I love what you write! I have a very recent like story with females and seemingly the "str8" gay community is losing grip on their ever confident stride in Straightdom! Thank you! Look for the female version as a poem or whatever it comes out as! A.D.

http://www.brokenmyrror.com

jamari fox said...

That turned me on LOLOL I won't lie.

I had a dude like that too. I have him texting me right now. I get it. You like pussy. I like dick. Lets have a party lol

But seriously TOY, you watched? I wish you would have taped it.

Damn LOL

jamari fox said...

.... and what is weird,
my dude and I had text sex....

.... yet he likes pussy.
Whatever dude.
Save that shit for the choir.

I hope he doesn't think in twenty years, he will have some revelation and come out to me. Letting me know his feelings and how he felt about me.

By that time, I should be with Devin Thomas.

lol

Anonymous said...

I'm Brazilian and here, in country, we usually do such thing. We have sex anytime , anyway. That's no shame about this issue. I think people must be more honest to themselves and take on their identity.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks