WANT ADS

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE



<

Desperately Seeking: Devin Thomas
For: NSA one night stand

We met at the BACK ALLEY bar in Atlanta Hartsfield Airport Saturday June 26,2010. I was sitting on the bar stool that was on your left side. I had on a plaid shirt, baseball cap and blue jeans. I asked to taste your nuts because the ones in my bowl were too salty. You told me I could just take your nuts. I said ok. What I really wanted to say was that your eyes are mesmerizing, your lips give me a hard on, and your abs make me salivate something awful. I don’t know anything about football but I’m told you’re a wide receiver which makes us a perfect match. Please call me 404-404-4040

8 COMMENTS:

Jimmy De La Cruz said...

LOL Toy you're too much, at the beginning I thought you were being serious for a minute.

Cogent Ascending said...

I fucking wish gay guys looked like this. And acted the way they looked. But then i suppose I'd be a chorus girl or line dancer.

Unknown said...

Now that brightened my day!

Anonymous said...

Can I join in?

Eduardo Guize said...

"I asked to taste your nuts because the ones in my bowl were too salty" LMAO!!!

Chet said...

Salty nuts? Ole Boi is very handsome to say the least; by all means taste his nuts.

corve said...

All the best

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

We salute you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks