THE DICK DIET

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE



There are 3500 calories in a pound of fat. Have sex for an hour and you can loose about 300 of those calories. According to the Kinsey Institute, average frequency of sexual intercourse is
2.15 times per week (age 18-29)
1.65 times per week (age 30-39)
1.33 times per week (age 40-49)

The average couple has sex about 1.68 times a week, lasting approximately 24.4 minutes; That means those folks are barely clearing 300 calories a week. Those who are more sexually active can burn up to 600 calories a session; Have sex atleast 6 times during the week and burn 1pound a week.

It's obvious regular sexual activiy is a great way to help loose weight and stay fit. Even more reason to go out and have hot sweaty sex!

Toy Couture has officially given you the green light to FUCK YOURSELF THIN!!!

9 COMMENTS:

Monique said...

Now that I have your permission, I shall go forth and get thin. LOL

Eduardo Guize said...

finally a diet i can very willingly follow!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Boy you so craazzy! It's time to get it in! For real!

Unknown said...

Excellent. No wonder I am fucking rail thin. Fuck on my brothers and sisters... Fuck on.

Cogent Ascending said...

This is how I've kept my girlish figure since highschool. Except replace the sex with other people part with the rabid masturbation until I'm unconscious part.

corve said...

Interesting facts

Chet said...

I doubt if I would worry about the calories, then again my sex life isn't up to par; so does jackin off count and have the same effect?

Curious said...

When they say "have sex for an hour" does that mean sexual intercourse and all the other little things that go with it, or is strictly the pump action thing; because I know after a while things start to burn and chafe and it becomes more work than fun.

The Blackout Blog said...

I've often said that topping is my favorite ab workout.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks