Spit or Swallow?

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE





I’ve never asked a guy whether or not he sucks dick because I figure all gay males do. That’s HOMO 101. My only question to you would be: Do you spit or swallow? When I'm receiving head there are no other options and anything else is a waste of babies. Most guys usually say how disgusting the idea of it is or they simply reply ‘neither’. I then spend the next hour helping them decide they want to swallow. Afterwards those same guys are ALWAYS begging for me to fill their mouths to the brim again. I’ve spent a lot of time turning nice wholesome dudes into freaks as well as turning freaks into sluts.



The very first time I got head was from my barber, in the barber shop, in that spinning barber chair. I had just turned 17 yrs old. He was 24, 6’2, brown complexion, solid build and owned the barbershop. One night after getting home at about midnight I realized I had yet to call and make an appointment with my barber. I was afraid he’d be mad about receiving a call so late but I really needed the cut the next day and he was by appointment only. When I called he answered and I quickly apologized. Turns out he had just got in from the gym, and was up watching some episodes of The Soprano’s .

The Soprano’s was also one of my favorite programs at the time so I made some comments on different characters and that started the beginning of a 3 hour conversation. With the ease of long time friends, we talked about everything under the sun from sports to cell phones and his baby mama that resided with him. On the 2nd hour, around 3am our convo ventured into sexual escapades and I divulged my dissatisfaction with females regarding oral sex I said: “I got this thing for cuming in your mouth and French kissing you while the nut still in your mouth but I can‘t find one to do it”…there was a slight pause, then his low heavy voice replied “That sound like some hot shit to do.” He ended the conversation sort of abruptly after that and told me he could cut me first thing tomorrow morning at 8am even though the shop didn’t open till 9am. I figured the bonding had worked in my favor since I was getting the celebrity treatment.

When I arrived the next morning at 8am he wasn’t there and I had to wait 30 minutes in the cold. When he finally arrived, this time he was the one apologizing. He told me to go ahead and get in the chair as he went to the back. He returned with his smock on, stood behind me and said “ Sorry you had to wait. What can I do to make it up to you?” I said “You good” but secretly I was hoping for a free haircut. He turned the chair around and said “Naw I got you”. Hovering over me he unzipped my jeans, pulled my dick out and started sucking my dick. He was older, taller, and way more physically fit than I was so although my first reaction was to push him away I didn’t. I was in shock, a little scared, and didn’t know what to do so I just sat there.

He pushed the chair lever back while still sucking my dick and the back of my chair reclined. I told myself to relax, I just thought fuck it and took the moment in for what it was. It was the best feeling I ever had. I had never had my dick sucked like this by any female. When I was about to climax I said “I’m about to cum”. He didn’t stop, he kept bobing and sucking. Taking his head all the way down to the base. I could feel my dick slide to an area beyond his mouth. I shot a massive load down his throat. After about 2 more minutes of sucking up every last drop he came up, looked at me and licked his lips. Young and naïve I asked him “Are you gay?” he said “If I was I wouldn’t tell nobody. Are you?” I hesitated for a second going over the consequences and implications surrounding the whole ordeal. I finally replied “If I was I wouldn’t tell nobody either.” And with that I was pulled into the closet.

16 COMMENTS:

Forbidden Light said...

You got it back up with that one...Getting head in a barber's chair had to feel like the royal treatment.

Although it seems like a dirty final finale trick; I've grown to appreciate a good snowball...I'm ready for the second round much faster with a hot, messy exchange...

Shit, Toy...Why'd you have to do this to me in the morning? LOL

Anonymous said...

omg.......

Stephen said...

I like to take the load down my throat...
& I think it is hot when a guy kisses me after I have climaxed in his mouth... I guess I am a perv, huh?

Unknown said...

If it is with a bf I will swallow otherwise...

Bruno Laliberté said...

same as gaytekeeper here...unless the mood strikes me, which it has, sometimes...
:D~
HUGZ

Cogent Ascending said...

I can't seem to stay interested in the activity long enough to find out. After about ten seconds I'm like "My lips are numb and my jaw hurts. Why am I doing this?"

Cogent Ascending said...

PS welcome back bitch.
I missed reading your thoughts like a fat kid misses huffing a can of cheez whiz before gagging down an entire roll of lunch meat since his parents sent his fat ass to fat camp.

Curious said...

I'm with Cogent on this. If after a while dude hasn't shot his load, I start to experience Lock Jaw and then I know it's time to move on to something else.

Chet said...

I should have been reading this with an open mind, but I'm a horny muthafucka; I love the barber's seat, I can recall my barber rubbing that dick against my hand and leg. (Back in the day)

Man, you know most brothas will not admit it they swallow, most have, but will not admit it. I have no problem swallowing if it's my regular partner and I know him well. I can recall a time when I thought that was the real treat after serving a brotha.

Reading this made me feel the need to pick up my phone and see if I can get my dick sucked.

Eduardo Guize said...

With my bf, swallow, what a waste if not...

Langston Baldwin said...

What a good story.

Joey said...

Fun fact: another term for snowballing is coolwhipping...

;)

Oh, and you already know I always swallow.

JACK said...

Spit. Period. If the nigga needs to move on after finding out - so the hell do I. Deuces.

Tim said...

Shyt nigga, that's what's up!

Unknown said...

Shit now im at work readin this shit wit my dick hard u wrong for dat Toy!! LMAO and yeah i would have busted in his mouth too i dont know about the snowball thing LOL kinda gross hot to look at but gross none the less lol i've found my new addiction

Unknown said...

Hi,Billy here age 24 blond hair blue eyes student muscular build smooth body solid build.I always swallow when i go down on a guy &n take his big loads down my throat.
I LOVE taking big HARD HOT COCKS DOWN MY THROAT & feeling them explode big loads of cum in my mout & down my throat.
I have ebenn doing it since i was 10 years old & iam now 24.

Billy
WBelcherjr@gmail.com

Write me & i will tell you how it all started.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks