Your Private Dancer

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE




I’ve got a thing for strippers. It’s just something about a guy that’s willing to objectify himself for cash that gets my dick rock hard. I adapted a fixation for male strippers a couple years ago when a friend decided to take me to a club that featured male dancers for my birthday. One particular dancer that put me in the mind of a black superman caught my attention. He was in his mid 20’s, tall, brown complexion, almond shaped eyes, full lips, muscular, chiseled to perfection. He had an 11inc dick that was ridiculously wide and a bubble butt that rivaled any females. He completely reminded me why I was gay. I knew he was most likely dumb as rocks though because my God is a fair God and it would be completely unfair for him to have all that and have a brain too.

When he came over to dance for me he grabbed my hand and put it around his massive dick just like he did every person before me. I mouthed to him “Turn around”. He turned his back to me, sat on my lap and grinded his ass on my dick. I shelled out about 10 ones. Heavily intoxicated I started licking his neck in short quick whips. He didn’t stop me. It was rather dark in the club so I’m not sure if people around me could see but then again I was too drunk to care. I whispered in his ear “I wanna fuck you.” He continued dancing but turned around to straddle me. Now facing me he smiled and said “You see all this dick I got and you wanna fuck me?” I shook my head yes.



I proceed to tip about another 10 ones. Then I ran out. Almost 2 songs later he was still grinding on me. I felt this was a good sign. I decided to take it further by sucking my middle finger and playing around his asshole with it. He continued to dance and didn’t stop me. So I eased the tip of my finger inside his hole. I grabbed the back of his neck pushing his head down closer to my face. I gave about 4 whips of my tongue to the side of his neck, and softly sucked it for a second. I turned his ear to my mouth and whispered “You know you want some dick inside you.” And gave him a seductive look. He smiled shaking his head from side to side, looking at me in utter amazement. He never once stopped dancing.

My Homeboy who was sitting beside me watching all of this leaned over and asked him how much was a private dance for both of us. He said $20. My boy handed him a twenty dollar bill. He got up and we followed him thru the noisy crowded club to a closed off area in the back. He took us into a room about the size of a small walk in closet with a single chair in the middle of it. He shut the door and cut the room light off. He then immediately dropped to his knees, unzipped my pants and started sucking my dick. I wasn’t sure what to expect walking back there since this was my first private dance but I didn’t expect this.

My homeboy stood beside me with his dick in dudes face waiting for his turn but sexy stripper never touched him. After a couple minutes of tasting my dick he stood up, pushed the chair against the wall and bent over. I spit in-between his ass cheeks and worked my saliva into his hole. I put a rubber on, slid my dick in, and pounded his ass like the bitch I knew he wanted to feel like. His ass was tight and warm. It felt good as fuck. I could see my boy out the corner of my eye watching us and jacking his dick.

It didn’t take long before I felt myself about to cum. I pulled my dick out, pulled off the condom and told him to turn around. I pushed his shoulders down to let him know I wanted him on his knees. Once he got down I parted his lips with 2 fingers and said “Open your mouth.” He opened his mouth and I started jacking my dick. I felt my self about to cum but waited until I saw the first two drops shoot out and fall onto his lips. Then I stuck my dick in his mouth. I Grabbed the back of his head and pushed it into my crotch. He started sucking until the sensation became to much for me and I moaned “Stop. Fuck. Damn.” I could hear my boy breathing heavily as he released his load at the same time.

Sexy stripper then stood up and turned the light on. Walked to the corner of the room and spit onto the floor. I didn’t see much of anything come out his mouth. Letting me know he swallowed my shyt. He looked at me, smiled and said “You too damn much. You gone get your ass in trouble with that tongue of yours.” I said “I hope so.” and smiled back. Since then I frequent clubs with strippers often but I’ve never gotten another private dance. The problem is, Its now instilled in my head that all strippers are also whores. If I got another private dance I would expect to have sex and I’m not quite sure if that’s what they all do back there. In addition to that I’m too ashamed to ask.

6 COMMENTS:

Anonymous said...

This was hot.

Bruno Laliberté said...

you have a talent for storytelling. could almost taste it!!!
:D~
HUGZ

Cogent Ascending said...

Too ashamed to ask?
Boy pleez.
Don't nobody believe that for a second ;p

Chet said...

I too love strippers, in fact I can't wait until the Month of May to travel to see one of my favorite male strippers, he performs in Houston and Atlanta and I will see him in both locations. Boi you are freaky and bold! Nothing wrong with being a freak.

Anonymous said...

you need to write a book. seriously. please write a book

Unknown said...

LOL Toy u wild i love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks