To Pee Or Not To Pee?

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE





We were laying in the bed naked, exhausted, sex sweaty and I could tell by the look in his eyes he was falling for me. Head in my lap he lovingly looked up at me and said “Can I ask you something?”. I braced myself and got ready for those dreaded questions that come once you drill a guy real good. The flood of questions about why don’t I have somebody; Is sex the only thing I’m looking for; How he’d kill to have a man like me. Not to sound cocky but I’m use to this so I braced myself and prepared to give my usual slick smooth answers to let him know that’s not what I’m looking for while still guaranteeing I can call him again and hit it whenever I want. I looked down at him and said “Sure wassup?” He said “ Hey, pee on me”
I was sitting there thinking- what the fuck. We had never discussed anything like this before and although I’m into some kinky shit I had never been asked nor desired to urinate on somebody. Furthermore I didn’t even know BLACK people were even into this type of shit.

So I got up, got an old blanket out the closet and laid it on the floor. I told him to get down on all fours while I stood over him. I grabbed his jaw firmly and told him “Open your fuckin mouth” as I lifted his head up. With the precision of a jostler I aimed and a long forceful gold stream of pee filled his mouth until it began to over flow like a waterfall and cascade down his neck then chest. I continued to pee the longest I had in a while, dick rock hard. His mouth being full combined with the strong force at which my pee came out caused random drops to scatter across his face.

The pee stopped. He leaned his head to the side empting his mouth. He looked up at me, still on all fours. Delightfully pleased with lust in his eyes he said “ You a nasty muthafuka”. I leaned over grabbed his face again and kissed him passionately. I could tell he got a rush from it, shocked that I would kiss his wet face and lips. I stood back up erect, grabed my dick again then his face opening his mouth and began to pee again. He started jacking his dick rapidly and within seconds began to shoot cum into the air.

I got to admit it was hot. I actually enjoyed it. However, now I hate I did it. I hate I did it because I actually liked it and where am I gone find somebody to do that type of shit with again. I mean I could NEVER bring myself to ask somebody to let me pee on them. I mean who does that???

6 COMMENTS:

Eduardo Guize said...

who does that? more guys than you probably think...

Cogent Ascending said...

W-A-Y more guys than you think.
Not that it happens to me all that often but I am consistently shocked when I am asked to perform such a request.
Unlike you I have never been brave enough to do it.

Cogent Ascending said...

P.S.
Reading this totally made my dick hard LOL

A Lewis said...

Ditto from Cogent Ascending above. Rock hard.

Anonymous said...

i agree with cogent ascending; completely horned now..lol..also, as one of those guys into ws it's really cool that u accomodated your partner so readily..alot of guys can't handle a request like that...i know...;-)

Anonymous said...

Schwabel sucks! Come on guys! His book all computer work and so damn expensive.
He is known to have a "strange" past and "habits".
Do we help the good guys or the crazy ones?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks