Couture Confessions

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE



I fuck on the first night. The masses frown upon this but I could careless what people who don’t pay my bills think. No matter what anybody says sexual compatibility is the most important thing in a relationship. Take out the sex in a relationship and all you’ve got is a friendship. I have enough friends. So yes I fuck on the 1st night. If the sex is bad I want to know upfront. I’d rather not waste 2 or 3 months of my time. I’d rather not get my feelings and emotions tied into a person only to find out the sex is bad. I’ll take mine up front.

Some prefer to get to know someone mentally first. You may even prefer to interrogate a person under bright lights to see if they sweat. But let me tell you I sweat better in the dark. First dates are basically job interviews over cocktails. A major part of my hiring decision is to know exactly how you perform between the sheets. The masses are very vocal in opposition of this. But fuck what you heard- I fucks on the 1st night!

10 COMMENTS:

Eduardo Guize said...

Nothing wrong with that!

Cogent Ascending said...

LMGAO!
And I thought I was the only one who treated potential mates as aplicants . . .

Anonymous said...

good point

Monique said...

Get it Toy!

BuddahDesmond said...

While I value the mental and spiritual connection, the sexual component is just as important. I've been known to fuck on the first night too. Or get pretty close to it. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. It's another way to screen applicants - finding out whether they're able to fulfill all duties of the job. Seeing whether they're highly qualified, have potential to be great, mediocre, or simply are not cutting it.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You are funny as hell Funny ha! ha! LOVESIT

Chet said...

I heard that, gotta check out a brotha's mind and background before gettin into anything. I try not to treat them like an applicant, but I do have a line of questioning.

jamari fox said...

Now is this logic different for tops than bottoms, seeing as how we are on the receiving end and open to more diseases, not to mention a looser hole?

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

I agree on sex being a very major and important part of the relationship and also view dating and friendship as being basically the same things, except for the fact that we don't usually have sex with friends lol Only I'd say I don't judge a person right away - I mean, we all get nervous sometimes and mess up, so if I'm attracted to a person, I'm willing to give it another try, why not :)

Professor Locs said...

Back in my public relation days..ie hoe days I felt the same way...lol.
www.professorlocs.com

Keep writing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks