I'll Choke A Bitch

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE





Many moons ago when I was a heterosexual, a female introduced me to something that is still apart of my sexual routine to this day. After months of having some of the best sex ever she told me she wanted to do something a little kinky but had been apprehensive about asking me. "I‘m down for whatever." I told her. “You know I’ll try anything twice. Twice since first times often turn out bad.” A little relieved she paused for a second then said “When I get ready to cum I want you to choke me….Hard.” I gave her a puzzled and confused look as she showed me the silk scarf she wanted me to use. For the next 20minutes she tried her best to alleviate my fears of accidentally killing her and catching a manslaughter case.


Later that night I hesitantly did it and years later I’ve perfected it. I don’t use scarfs anymore but when your legs are wrapped around my waist and I’m grinding the dick deep inside, you‘re guaranteed to be choked by me. Sometimes softly, sometimes aggressively but always timed right and followed with a passionate kiss. While fucking you from behind I’ll place both hands around your neck and choke you. Or while fucking you from behind while standing up I’ll wrap my arm around your neck and apply pressure in a pseudo wrestler type choke hold.

Some people are a little freaked out by the thought of somebody choking them. My homeboy who is the most open minded person I know said “Hell No! I wish a Motherfuker would try and choke me!”....My female friend said “Um no thanks. You can pull the hair, spank me, even playfully slap me but if I wanted to be raped I’d jog in Central Park after dark.”….However, on the other hand I know just as many people who like it.

Even if the person says no to the idea of it, if you do it right they’ll enjoy it. The key is in applying the right pressure. Some individuals get off on simply having someone grab their neck with no pressure at all. Others like a medium or forceful aggressive grip. In all just don’t do it longer than 5 seconds. You don’t want the person to pass out. Ultimately you just need to know your partner. If you spring this on some random one night stand you run the possibility of scaring a mufuka and not getting none at all. In the end, choking can be a very sexy and intimate way of turning your partner on. Just don’t get carried away. The last thing you want is to go to jail for trying to bust a nut.

8 COMMENTS:

Cogent Ascending said...

The visual of you just like "surprise choking" a bitch kept me in stitches.

Eduardo Guize said...

"Even if the person says no to the idea of it, if you do it right they’ll enjoy it. The key is in applying the right pressure." TRUE!

TheBlogArtistFormerlyKnownAsYBandDL said...

See I actually would be down with that, but I don't think I could let a dude do that. For me I beleive it all has to do with TRUST.

Perhaps I have seen one to many Law and Order: SVU's or something, but I would think it would be the perfect situation for some nigga to off me. I think I have trust issues, but I could see putting someone in that kind of power over me.

As much as I would want to try it myself...I have done it...to other people. We never discussed it, but as some point my hands have wrapped around their throat. I don't do enough pressure for what you are talking about, bu tI do get the urge to choke a nigga...so maybe my problem is actually control. I like that control.

You need to be careful with the surprise choking, especially when you pull that wrestling arm around the neck, from the back one...you might get a wrestle move put on you, the Nut Crusher!

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! BOY YOU SO CRAZZY! thanks for the laugh. ummmm i'm gonna say no on the choking. he could maybe grab my neck but i want to keep breathing at all times. P.S. i love your writing style!

A Lewis said...

I love pushing limits. Gently. Persuadingly. Just sort of go for it and see how it plays out. But that's me. ....I'm sort of a no-limits sort of guy.

Chet said...

Now, I would like to consider myself a freak, and I'm down for whatever; but losing oxygen during orgasm I can't quite go for that, but then again maybe with the right person. I have heard that it can be very pleasurable.

Qucifer said...

aaannnddd I'll say it again: We should be married, we'd have the most fun openest Choke-a-holic marriage eveeeerrrrr

yet another black guy said...

i could into the wrestler move ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks