Barbie/Ken Conundrum

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE



Heavily breathing, I laid back on the bed tired, sex sweaty from one of the best orgasms in my life. He turned around flashing his sexy colgate smile and snuggled into my arm. Then he readjusted himself and laid his face on my chest and placed his arm around my stomach. Immediatetly I sucked my stomach in to flex my abs. Although I've been in the gym relentlessly to ensure I'm 'butt naked ready' I’m still always self conscious. I know the gays are unforgiving in their expectations and I wanted to appear picture perfect to him. It was so uncomfortable trying to hold my gut in but he's 23 & ripped without an ounce of body fat so I too wanted to give the illusion of being chiseled and flawless.

I dreaded the fact that I’d possibly have to hold my stomach in all night if he stayed laying in this position but it's hard out here in these streets for a gay so I was willing to do what I had to do......All of a sudden I had an “Ah Hah” moment. I felt ridiculous. I’m a real man, not a magazine cardboard cut out or some Ken doll. If he didn’t want a real man then to hell with him. Besides that, I’d already gotten the ass anyway. So I exhaled and released my pudginess. He felt the release as my stomach went from hard to soft. He kissed it. I felt stupid.
Fuck Barbie, Ken & the dream car they drove in!

11 COMMENTS:

Qucifer said...

Preach and Mothafucking Praise!!!!! As someone whose Fat Pudgy Normal 60 year old mother keeps driveling this bs about "get Lipo" and as the same somebody who has never had a problem getting ass I can simply cosign!

Cogent Ascending said...

He kissed it. I felt stupid.

Bwahahahaha!

Awe!

Sweetest thing ever.

Prince Todd said...

LOL I loved this. Y'know, instead of worrying about being perfect (which is totally impossible)how much time would we all save if we just loved and accepted our bodies? I would say about fifteen hours in a given day (lol)
Hell, the beauty industry would go out of business.

Chet said...

Butt naked ready, I love it. I'm sure your body is butt naked ready.

H said...

Hahah you'rec cute.
Trust me, I don't think a man is a man without some meat on his bones.

Anonymous said...

I love this...excellent. The last line is perfect!

Unknown said...

AMEN!

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

OMG! Where do we begin? "Butt naked ready?" Oh RIGHT ON! Woot, woot, and woot! If you could only see me pumping my fist in the air.

OK, I am one of those naturally occurring 7% body fat guys, BUT, the fact is (go Quicifer) give PRAISE and HONOR who YOU are. "He kissed it. I felt stupid." YES. Let him kiss more. And feel GREAT!

And like Mr. English pondered, "Instead of worrying about being perfect... how much time would we all save if we just loved and accepted our bodies?"

Like you said, Chief, "Fuck Barbie, Ken & the dream car they drove in!"

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

*DEAD* Did you just say "Fuck Barbie, Ken, and the dream car they drove in"? Lmao! I think i love you cause that was the funniest shit i've heard in a minute!

-Sherine
Check out my blog! Feel free to comment!
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/

Professor Locs said...

I love my man curves...lol

HdeLUXE Paris said...

Photo ©HdeLUXE.fr

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks