Fat Ass or Flat Ass?

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE



The dude seemed like a good catch to me. He’s attractive and he has his shit together. He’s exactly my friends type so I asked my friend why he was refusing to date the guy….

His response: “His ass is too big.”

Me: “What?! That’s crazy. I thought everybody liked a fat ass!??”

His reply: “Well I don’t. I’m a Top with 7.5 inches and if a guy has a big ass only 4 of those inches will actually get into his hole due to him having a fat ass! I’m good on that. I’ll take a flat ass over a fat ass any day.

(now picture me laughing hysterically)

Contrary to my friends opinion I will say there is a certain beauty to a fat ass: Seeing that ripple in it when you’re fucking doggy style, or simply seeing a fat ass bounce back when you’re hittin’ it from behind. If the person has a small or flat ass you just simply can’t get that breathtaking visual.

I’ve heard some guys say doggy style sex with somebody that has no ass is not as pleasurable as it is with a fat ass. But I say ass is ass. I like ass. Fat or Flat. I stand strong to the cliché “it’s the inside that counts” (see rubber band ass) but then again I guess that’s just my opinion. And of course opinions are like ass holes….

12 COMMENTS:

Cogent Ascending said...

bwahahahaha!
the inside that counts.
super gross.
makes me think of a prolapsed rose bud.
eeeeewwww . . . .
;p

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

that was funny! Loving the new layout! I would have to go with fat ass since me has one *wink* ; )

Eduardo Guize said...

fat ass over flat ass anytime

Corve said...

I have heard of guys liking huge asses for the same reasons u mentioned....however it make those with flat asses feel bad///
i think fat or slim, round or flat it is how u use it...a flat ass guy can do stuff to make his ass look bigger when in the heated moment.

ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND said...

I'm a dick man myself.

Curious said...

I'm sorry, I don't want to start bruising myself against someone's pelvic bone each time I jump on top. Fat over flat each and every time for me.

Unknown said...

Great post!

Chet said...

It really depends on the position inwhich you hit the azz. I do like the fat ass over flat, but flat is completely ruled out.

Stephen said...

how about the small round firm hairy cheeks of a talented middle-aged man?

The Blackout Blog said...

It's the inside that counts'

I. Fucking. Died.

Unknown said...

...EVERYONE HAS ONE!

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

Why a flat or fat ass? I like perfect asses. Not tooo big and def NOT flat! That way, I get everything I want. When their too big, I just can't get up in there the way I can with a perfect ass. When their too flat, there aint nuthin' to hold onto. No fun.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks