Ejaculation Etiquette

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE




In the past I’ve never thought twice in regards to when & where I climax. Wrong or right I admit I almost never let you know I’m about to bust my load. Even if a guy is giving me head and requests I warn him before I ejaculate there’s still no guarantee he wont end up with a mouthful of cum. And unless he was very good at dodge ball as a child he may also very well get shot in the eye.

As much as I enjoy kissing you after I cum in your mouth and even hand feeding my cum to you, it may surprise some that the only cum I deal with is my own. Oddly enough I’m somewhat disgusted by cum that isn‘t mine. No you can’t nut on me and I don’t want yours anywhere near me. (Yeah yeah I know it’s a double standard but oh well.) The only exception is if we’re in a relationship, and that’s only after quite a bit of time in it.
 
So with this disgust in mind, imagine my dismay during sex with a one night stand who’s riding me, his dick rock hard and out of no where a stream of cum shoots out his dick, over my face, headboard, and lands on my wall. Immediately in session to that he shoots a second shorter stream of cum up my stomach and up the left side of my neck. Saying I was horror-struck is an understatement. I immediately felt a surge of guilt, remorse and empathy for every dick sucker I had disrespected in the past. I now know your sexual partners deserve a choice, and as a common courtesy you should let them know before you turn their mouth, face, body or any of their open holes into a playground for your unborn children. To not do so is simply bad etiquette.

There’s a scripture that says “Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.” ….This night I realized how true that scripture is.…Apparently this one night stand’s mother had raised him well and taught him that whenever he made a mess it was his duty to clean it up …..because before I could spew a selective group of four letters words at him for unceremoniously drenching my body in unwanted seamen he got up off my dick and licked up every single drop of cum he shot from the bottom of my torso to the nape of my neck….. And that my friend is Ejaculation Etiquette at its best.

25 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Uhmmm, I am speechless. HUGS

Corve said...

lol lmao
good lesson...i like the way u spun the scriptures

Anonymous said...

thats was toooo cute. lol. reminds me of times u n i had together. lol

Cogent Ascending said...

You are sooooooo wrong for that picture!!!
LMGAO!!!!
Oh man . . .
I always figured it takes two.
Its not as if the other guy doesn't know what hes doing to my dick can only end one way so knowing that why the hell do they get upset when the inevitable happens?
I mean I know I present as a delicate spring flower but that doesn't mean I shoot sunshine and glitter out of my dick.
;p
Its not like I go donkey punching dudes in the back of the neck every time the climax.
That's sort of the whole point right?
Great post and even better picture.

robertga99 said...

karma
lol

Monique said...

LMAO!!! Toy, you always keep me entertained. I guess that means there will be more lessons from Teacher Toy about how to handle bodily fluids.

Curious said...

Yeah right! You loved every minute of it. You had made your mark and had that bitch singing your praises when you were done. Satisfaction was "job 1" and you did your job like you was a Toyota in the old days. And you and I both know that you would have preferred to be splattered on than have him drip 2 drops to the side roll over and call it a day.

It's called conquest brotha. Live it! Love it!

Bruno Laliberté said...

i've always prefered having the choice to swallow or not, and biten a few who didn't care about that. i hope they've learn their lesson. i love cum but will choose who i do swallow and who i don't...
i can just imagine how petrified you were when that happened though!!!
definitely a kodak moment!!
:D~
HUGZ

JACK said...

I'm going to need you to repent and try this shit again. Thanks.

Chet said...

One of the wonderful things about cumming is that it feels good to just let it flow no matter where. I'm particular about who cums on me, in me or other wise, and by all means whom I swallow. I'm considerate I do try and tell my sex partner that I'm about to blow a load even if I'm blowing his back out.

No you didn't quote scripture! That was my best friend Donald's favorite scripture, he would quote that all the time back in the day, he was a church boi. Back to you Mister, I'm pleased that you will apply ejaculation etiquette during sexual encounters.

Anonymous said...

I kind of agree and I am a cum pig...an armpit fetishist and a consumate top but when it comes to ejaculations, I will take in my mouth only those I want to take and when I want them on my own terms.
And yet, the only cum I can't stand is my own. Isn't that peculiar?
thanks for your comment on my blog.
saludos,
raulito

Prince Todd said...

I loved the sacreligious element of this post...LOL

Stephen said...

I find it impossibly hot to feel a guy shoot his load on my chest, my face, my ass & especially on my cock....but never on my bedding or walls!

joey said...

Call me old fashioned but a big messy load seems like one of the bonuses of a great fuck.

Am so hard for that picture in your post.

Unknown said...

I'll say...

Chet said...

Where you at? It's been a minute since your last post, just checkin in on you.

Unknown said...

LOL honestly i found this blog by accident and in the last 24 hours i have told maybe 10-15 people about it lol i love it its like your reading my mind lol and yeah maybe thats coming from a slightly jealous masculine gay male with whorish tendicies lol but yeah i dig it and no i swallow or catch lol a lil boring i know but i make it up and many many many other ways lol

Anonymous said...

how are you doing over here?

dupree* said...

CAN YOU PLEASE PUT THE DAMN EQUATE DOWN AND BLOG... LET THAT DAMN BOY GO... SHIT!

BosGuy said...

Most excellent in every way. Your post caught me off-guard and made me laugh outloud. Thx for that.

selim köroglu said...

i like ur blog and follow ur blog hope u like my blog and u follow me

http://marshata.blogspot.com/
http://marshata.blogspot.com/

dupree* said...

OK ALREADY HE CAME IN MY FACE, WHERE IS THE NEW DAYUM POST...

Anonymous said...

yea it is time for a new post. im soooooooooo tired of waiting! i hope your taking this time away to cum back with some great sex stories! oh n be safe out there bra!

Unknown said...

WHERE ARE YOU GUY?

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

To each his own. Glad you could say it out loud. Good to know thyself.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks