ManTrap

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE




“Do you love me?” he asked as I grinded deep inside him…WTF… I couldn’t believe he would wait until the middle of sex to ask me this blatant trick question. Without breaking the rhythm of my stroke I did what any decent man would do.….I lied. “I love you.” was my reply. He wrapped his legs around my waist tighter and grabbed my ass pushing me deeper inside of him. He had got the answer he wanted. Instantly I knew I’d regret the answer later.



I’m a very big fan of talking during sex, but only dirty talk. While a guy is riding me I’m use to being asked “Who’s dick is this?” and when I’m hitting it doggy style it doesn’t catch me off guard when I’m told “Make me your bitch!” However lately I’ve been totally blindsided by calculating individuals who ask “Is this all you want from me?” or tell me “You need to leave those other guys alone” or ask “Don’t you wanna make me yours?”

There is a distinct line between Pillow Talk, Dirty Talk, and MANTRAPS. The verbal ManTraps I've been having to dodge are the equivalent of a heterosexual woman poking holes in a condom....Conniving methods will not make him be with you or stay with you

F.Y.I-Booby trapping a man is never a good look.


man-trap/ˈmænˌtræp/
–noun
1. An outdoor trap set for humans
2. A woman (or man) who is purported to be dangerously seductive or who schemes

5 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Scary the idea of man trap!

Eduardo Guize said...

There are fake mantraps too: those who love to have that kind of talk during sex but just for the kicks.

Anyway, if he tries to hold you to your word you can always say: "bitch, that was role play"

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

We call a bitch who pokes holes in the condom a pappy trapper. LOL! Missed ur posts

Cogent Ascending said...

Dear sweet Jebus.
I almost fainted when I saw that you had returned.
WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Chet said...

You got caught up? Oh shyte! Sometimes the sex can get so good that we lose our minds. BTW: Welcome Back!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks