WISDOM FROM A DOG WHISPERER

EDITOR | CHIEF TOY COUTURE




Men will fuck you out of convenience with no future plans to EVER go beyond that phase. Now if you’re content with being a man of convenience, what I refer to as a 'Goodtime Guy', then more power to you. However if you want to lock him down and make him yours please know this-

Generally men commit for two reasons: 1) They think they can’t do better and/or 2) They think they might lose you.

The latter of the two is easy. You simply deliver an ultimatum or slowly estrange yourself.

As far as securing a mate It’s reason #1 that separates the ‘Have's’ from the 'Have Nots'. But it's no secret to it. In fact its old wisdom that any street pimp could have enlightened you with, because it’s the unspoken knowledge of how they procure their stable of loyal prostitutes.


~*You get a man to commit to you by assessing his needs then providing a way for him to get those needs met.*~

Intellectuals know it as Maslow’s Hierarchy of Human Need—pimps call it the “Pyramid.” If you meet a man’s needs at different levels of the Pyramid, simultaneously, he’ll be loyal to you. You’ve got to meet needs at one level while you are trying to find a way in at a different level. Then you will have a man pulling for you. Then you will have his allegiance. It’s complex simplicity.

Have no control? You need to get him on a tighter leash. The way that you do that is you make him want the leash. You have to be there when nobody else is there. Know him like nobody else knows him. Find out what his need is and fix it for him. Since ‘the game is to be sold not told’ I wont break it down for you. I’ll let you click this link here and google the rest of your way to superiority. Change his mind by changing your mind.

Show me a dog that’s not acting right and I’ll show you an unknowledgeable dog owner enabling that behavior. No dog can be trained by an owner uneducated in the needs of that specific breed.

19 COMMENTS:

Phunk Factor said...

Seems sensible enough...but in a sense doesn't it mean tht one guy keeps doing all the work?

Cogent Ascending said...

Comparing men with slathering ill bred stupid animals . . . how tragically accurate and stunningly insightful.

Annie (Lady M) x said...

Ha ha! Love the dog analogy. Another cool trick is to let them think that they never completely own you - always have a mystery that they don't know about!

Twisted Wing said...

wow...way to break it down fella... --

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog you got here. Love the posts! Thanks for the tips! I don't think ill be commiting any time soon. haha

Bruno Laliberté said...

where were you when i needed you?? those are things we're never told about until we learn them by ourselves....
pity!!
who knew i needed a pimp as my own personal guru?...
:)~
HUGZ

Prince Todd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prince Todd said...

I can't get with the dog analogy. Canines are ALWAYS loyal.
I'm just sayin...
But that is true though. If you are good at something...be it conversation, sex, or just looking really cute a guy will keep you around.
This is why I talk to guys with money. Even if he's not that cute or good in bed at least he can take me shopping.

Chet said...

Gotta say that you have left me speechless! Pimps, dogs etc. There is always a motive or reason why men keep us around and vice versa (why we stay).

Corve DaCosta said...

no dog can be tamed

robertga99 said...

I don't know about this.
I do think that the 'dogs' you are referring to will pretty much always be dogs UNTIl they fall deeply in love. If the guy just isn't that into you, no training will help. But he falls for you, all games tend to cease. Or maybe I'm just naive. hehe
not sure

jamari fox said...

I agree.
Makes perfect sense.

jamari fox said...

I'm going to feature this on my blog.

All my Foxes need this in their life.

Thanks!

Confessions Of A City Girl said...

Got damn... This left me... baffled! Lol you broke this DOWN! I SERIOUSLY appreciate this post...

-Sherine
Check out my blog! Feel free to comment!
http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com/

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

If it's reason number one then I think one's better off alone then beign with someone who's with you for that reason lol

Thirty3 Naked Laydies said...

Saying that you are ON POINT(!!!!) would be an understatement. Very well articulated.

My only comment Regarding point #1 is, yes, I agree... but that is primarily if we are talking about a purely wanton sexual desire/fuck buddy relationship.

In LTRs (where we pray to God that our man actually genuinely cares for us), I HOPE he "commits" NOT because "he can't do better", but because he KNOWS that you ARE the best one out there. Otherwise, I'm with Julia -- I'd rather be alone.

Moanerplicity said...

Being in a productive, mutually satisfying relationship is most definitely a LEARNED process. Commitment, much like the art of sharing, isn't something we come by naturally.


One.

RAD said...

Interesting thought....I agree for the most part.....I think each relationship and it boundaries are differ that for sure though..

Professor Locs said...

As usual you have very keen insight to the ways of men...smile.

www.professorlocs.com

Keep Writing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips And Tricks|Latest Tips For Bloggers Free Backlinks